Divorce or Separation

If you’ve recently separated from your partner and have a Court Order to transfer ownership of your joint property assets, Fast Settlements can prepare and lodge the Transfer(s) of Land required to comply with the Order.

We know that this can be a stressful time, so we’ll take care of all of the paperwork so that you don’t have to worry.