If you’re subdividing your property either by Deposited Plan (sometimes referred to as ‘Green Title’) or Strata Plan, you’ll need to apply to Landgate to have the new, separate titles issued.

Fast Settlements can prepare all the necessary paperwork, and will liaise with your Surveyor and Bank (if the property is mortgaged) to ensure that your new titles are issued as soon as possible.