Lost Certificates of Title

Usually, when you go to sell or mortgage your property, you’ll need to provide the duplicate Certificate of Title to your bank or settlement agent (unless the property is already mortgaged).

If you’ve misplaced the title deed, Fast Settlements can attend to Application for a Replacement Title.

Our quick turnarounds mean that we can have your paperwork prepared within the day and, once signed by you, our proximity to Landgate’s Perth office means your documents will be lodged the same day, if need be.